Pages

Search blog and web

Dreaming about another girl?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a guy and have been in a happy relationship with my girlfriend for about a year.

However in the past few weeks, I've had dreams about another girl who I know, nothing sexual, just platonic stuff.

I had some feelings for this girl before I met my girlfriend, but I didn't act on them and the girl doesn't even know, yet I'm pretty sure she might have had feelings for me.

My girlfriend knows about the girl and everything between us is fine because she knows I haven't and wouldn't do anything, and she completely trusts me.

I love my girlfriend and I don't want to tell my her about the dreams in case she gets hurt, yet I think I should be honest about it at the same time.

I'm annoyed at myself for having these dreams. Anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment