Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend not in the mood

  • Thread Starter

I have been in a new relationship for about 4 months. When we first started going out, things moved with a decent pace and we both seemed happy with this, and she seemed to be in the mood whenever I was.

I have been home from uni for about a month and haven't seen a lot of her due to unforeseen circumstances, when a relative of hers passed away. But a little after this, one of the times we met up we spent intimate time together as we have done before. Since then she went abroad, came back, I didn't see alot of her. And during the time we have had together now, she isn't in the mood.

She has told me she isn't in the mood, has insecurities, wasn't prepared (because she is insecure) and turns me away from anything beyond kissing. Which I find kinda weird. It's like she has decided she doesn't want anything and therefore she won't let anything will happen. She has said it's nothing to do with me, that haven't done anything wrong. But from talking to her about this, it seems to be driven by insecurities, that she doesn't like her body (when I certainly do) . She tells me she doesn't understand it.

Probably because I am a guy, I don't understand how this has suddenly arisen. My best guess is that it is linked to exam/revision stress and her relative passing away unexpectedly about a month ago (not very close, but it has affected the dynamic at home).

I find it hard at the moment because I really like her, she is a great girl, but I am going back to uni for exams/revision of my own and won't see her much in the next 2 months. I wan't to make the most of the time I have left before exams. And I hope this is only temporary.

Does anyone have any insights, ideas, or just advice for how I can not let this bring me down like it does at the moment?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment