Pages

Search blog and web

During the fight.

Do you ladies ever feel during the fight that you will never be able to love him as much as you did before? Then air cools off and you are back feeling the love for him and you promise yourself that you will from now on prevent that kind of fights from happening. That of course isn't happening, couple of months later there we are fighting again.

Is it possible to stop it- turn the corner so to speak and find harmony OR we will just keep fighting till we have enough and split up.

Question, how often do you fight, I mean, big fight, neighbors can hear kind of fight? (my H has some Scotch Irish in him) I am from north and never raise my voice.

Are we just not compatible or everyone fights now and then?

How often in fights does break-up cross your mind? Right after the last fight the D word actually came up.

How often do you mention the D word if ever. I once read that it is wrong to mention it if you are not serious. I considered to get my seasonal job back where I would have my own housing and I would see him once every other week. I thought that he would realize that he needs me and misses me. I know, that is totally childish way of thinking.

He has said that he is not going to change and that I have to make up my mind once and for all. Have you ever been in a relationship where one party thinks he or she has no blame in conflicts?

Basically I asked him if he had some regrets how that fight went down and he said - no regrets. I had some and there were plenty to be regretful on his part, the yelling for instance.

I don't know, I thought this is going to be a small thread with couple of questions, sorry, I can't sum it up really short.

When enough is enough? How can you see it if you keep lying to yourself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment