Pages

Search blog and web

I'm being sexually harassed when I go out

  • Thread Starter

What do you think about men getting sexually harassed at nightclubs? Does it ever happen to you and how do you feel about it?

Often it is discussed how girls get harassed but not so often how it can happen to men too.

I'm muscly, have big biceps and I get random girls who come and squeeze them when I go out to nightclubs. I do tend to wear quite tight (but not overly) t-shirts/polo shirts but do not intentionally try and show off.

Sometimes girls also squeeze my bum.

What do you think about this? In nowadays society it's always seen as very bad when similar things happen to women.

Perhaps it's my own fault for wearing too tight clothes? If someone said to a girl "well your own fault for dressing up slutty" all the feminists would immediately start raging.

This is just my personal view based on my own feelings: If the girl is hot it's not sexual harrasment but if she is fat and unattractive it definitely feels like I'm being abused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment