Pages

Search blog and web

Was she flirting with me?

  • Thread Starter

Last weekend my sister invited about 8 of her friends around our place to celebrate her birthday. They decided to watch a movie, and I ended up watching it with them. There was however one seat less than there were people, so one person ended up having to sit on the floor. But everytime somebody got up to get some food or drink or to go to the toilet, their seat would get nicked while they were away. Eventually it was my turn to sit on the floor, which I did, waiting for my opportunity to steal somebody else's seat as everyone else had done.

However when I did so, and the girl whose chair I'd taken came back, rather than having her turn sitting on the floor, she squeezed herself on to the seat next to me. After that she kept tickling me in an apparent attempt to get me to move. When that didn't work she put her legs across mine so she was basically sat on my lap, which prompted some of my sister's other friends to jokingly exclaim "get a room you two!". Anyway, there she stayed for the whole of the rest of the film, sat on my lap, in what was one of the most surreal movie watching experiences I ever had. I should point out that she was basically a stranger to me, I'd only seen her on a couple of other occassions, and then only briefly. So this seemed quite a strange thing to do to me. So I'd like to know whether people think she was flirting with me or whether she simply didn't want to sit on the floor?

tl;dr My sister's friend sat on my lap for the duration of a film at a house party, do you think she was likely flirting with me or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment