Pages

Search blog and web

BB after 2 days?

We're pretty active sexually. Usually average 10-15 times per month. But we have gone up to 5 days between once or twice.

When she started her period last we had just had sex 2 days prior. The day she started I got a pretty bad case of blue ball, which she graciously relieved. Then 2 days later again with the blue ball. We had sex that night because the only thing a period stops is a sentence. :D Then it was 4 days until we had sex again and I though I was going to die from the pain. It didn't hit until the 4th day and by the time I got off work it was very painful.

My question is this. It's pretty normal for me to start getting sore after 3 or 4 days, but 2 days? I was wondering if maybe it was pheremones or scent or something related to her period that caused increased production?

Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment