Pages

Search blog and web

Is it really true what they say about house work? Thinking of testing it

Before I even discovered TAM I would come across articles from time to time with very different opinions about men doing house work. Some were of the opinion that doing more house work should get you more sex/affection because the assumption was that married women were too tired for sex. Other articles asserted that men who did less or no house work would get more sex without really stating why. It wasn't until I discovered TAM that I was introduced to the theory that house work makes a man less attractive.

In my relationship I've always played the role of the workaholic provider. As a result my wife never really expected me to do much of anything around the house because I always worked a minimum of 12 hours a day. Things are changing for me now. I don't put in as many hours and I've noticed that when I do something as simple as hand cleaning a pot or two after dinner my wife is so appreciative of it. I'm curious about testing the theory on house work. If a little makes her happy, shouldn't a lot make her really happy?

Surely the cause of all those sexless marriages isn't something as simple as a guy vacuuming too much. Couldn't there be other things that killed the attraction? Interested in opinions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment