Pages

Search blog and web

Do I continue to speak to boy I 'friend-zoned' or not?

Hello,
(I'm a heterosexual girl)
I've known this boy for almost five years now because of school (although I don't even speak to him regularly to this very day) and in November he confessed his feelings for me, I declined his offer of being in an relationship with him as the feeling wasn't mutual.
However, awhile ago he asked me out to prom , and I couldn't bring myself to hurting him so I said yes because he's such a nice and funny person.
but I feel so bad at the fact that I don't like him back,
theres nothing wrong with him, he's both ridiculously funny and clever, which I thought I'd be attracted to , but I'm just not. I feel even worse because he sees only the 'good' in me regardless of how I see myself and he even went out and brought me a present for my birthday.

i think he may feel that the whole prom thing may be like a date although when I asked him if it was he said 'no'
I feel like he may want to attempt to like 'woo' me, if you may,later and I don't think I'm going to be attracted to him anytime later,
Do I cut ties with him, or what?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment