Pages

Search blog and web

miscellaneous STBX won't take me off phone plan

I really want to upgrade and finally have a smartphone but the bill is in STBX name and Verizon said he has to "release my number" or the other option would be to change my number which I shouldn't have to do. I still am stuck living with him(waiting for trial date now).He didn't say he wouldn't do it but as usual is a procrastinator and is more than likely using this as a means to control me. I also want it just to have internet privacy and more so the super convenience of just having it. I just feel like I can't have anything separate from him other than work,its so frustrating!!!He really shouldn't care since I am paying most of the bills.I am seeing my lawyer this week and I'll ask anything can be done.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment