Pages

Search blog and web

How do you learn to cope with no friends, alone in big city and not get depressed

I have lived alone before but didn't cope very well and didn't really do much and daydreamed a lot as a means of escape. I'm going to be alone again and determined to grow up a bit and cope better rather than feels sorry for myself.

i am going to go the gym and do swimming, as well as try and find a job. However the job, if I find one, is likely to be quite menial. So how do I feel content in life. I know a lot of people always have people in their life so they don't experience this loneliness, but it kind of gives you far too much time in your own head, I rerun situations in my life which give me anxiety, like embarrasing moments, or just regrets with what I have done with my life.

Im pretty shy and reluctant to speak to people I feel I won't bond with, or don't talk to me first. I don't reallyhave any interests.

So I wanted to know if anyone else lived a life of solitude and how you can make yourself motivated and happy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment