Pages

Search blog and web

Should I just leave it?

So, I've been on a few dates with this girl who I actually really quite like. Most of our contact is over text/facebook etc because she's on placement. Everything seemed to be going well up until last weekend, she said she was back in our uni town and I asked if she wanted to meet up and do something and got no reply. Text her a few days later, just asking how she was and, again, got no reply. Got a text from her last night, asking me if I was out, which I wasn't. Text her this morning asking how her night was, still haven't got a reply and I'm not really expecting one. I do quite like her, and she keeps liking my posts etc on Facebook, so I'm not sure whether I should just assume she's no longer interested and just not reply the next time she texts or to keep trying?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment