Pages

Search blog and web

Do I send my ex girlfriend a song I recorded whilst together or not?

Long story short, I am 25 and me and my 22 year old girlfriend of a year split up two months ago. It broke my heart, and I am still finding it difficult more than two months later. I dreampt about her last night, and I remember the question in my head ''why didn't it work?'' in my dream, so it has really affected me. Anyway, last year when I was with her I recorded her favourite song on guitar. I never gave it to her though, and now we've split up I'm divided about what to do with it.

If I give her/post her the song, she will undoudtedly contact me to say thankyou. I will find this difficult as hearing from her ill be painful. I find it difficult even seeing her on facebook (I don't stalk her but she's still in my top 9 friends despite having nothing to do with her for the last few months)..

But

At the same time I put a lot of effort into the song, and it may unconciously be stopping me from moving on if I don't give it to her, just hanging there? Maybe if I don't, I'll always be questioning if I should have given it to her?

Before anyone suggests I post it to her, thne delete all traces of her so she can't contact me, I can't do this. We split up maturely and agreed to be 'friends' which basicaly is just an easy way to split up but, I still respect it.

I'm lost as to what to do, and I will appreciate your feedback.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment