Pages

Search blog and web

Guy dithering over cancelling a date

Anonymous please, since he might be on here!

I met someone on unnamed-casual-dating-site a couple of weeks ago, who's a fellow student in my faculty. I asked him out on a casual coffee date for this weekend a couple of days ago. I know we both have busy schedules and he might not be up for starting anything, so I said "if you're not bothered about it, you don't have to worry about being honest with me and saying no, it's completely fine." I thought this was hinting that I really prefer people to be brutally honest with me when they're not interested. He said it sounded nice, and asked where we were going.

Texted him tonight to ask which day we were doing, as I have other plans for the weekend - long story short, I can just tell that he's trying to back out. Says he can only perhaps do late one evening, and is not making an effort himself to arrange things or to text me first. Why on Earth would he bother doing this when I gave him a crystal-clear opportunity to say he wasn't interested? It's such a waste of time! I am seriously confused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment