Pages

Search blog and web

Husbands Best Friend in love with him

A few months ago my husband's best friend told him that she was in love with him. She begged him to break up with me. He refused and then called me and told me what happened. We are now married(3 weeks now). He still want's to spend time with her kids. He has known them their entire lives and wants to keep in touch with them. The day after our wedding she sent him texts asking if he married me and if he really loved me. Today he announced that he was going to go and see the kids. I am not sure what to think about this. I feel wrong for asking him not to see the kids. But I also feel like him being anywhere near her is inappropriate.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment