Pages

Search blog and web

Girl advise?

So the only time I can get with a girl is at clubs, and a lot of the time I don't even talk to them, I just go up and dance with them or they come up to me and sometimes I will make a move. However this doesn't satisfy me at all as it is all alcohol induced and sometimes I don't even know their name. The only reason I do it is because I don't know where to meet girls in real life and even when I do see a girl I like I'm always too much of a pussy to talk to them.

My problem is that I want a relationship now, rather than just meaningless kissing and occasionally meaningless sex. The last time I had a girlfriend was when i was 16/17 but now I'm nearly 19 and I haven't even went on a date since. I think about this every day and it gets me down and it doesn't help when I'm back from uni and every member of my family asks me if I'm seeing any girls. I worry that I'll never get married and have kids and this is what I really want later in life.

I hardly talk to girls anymore and I definitely don't know how to talk to a girl in a way that leads towards a date. I'm also quite awkward around girls which doesn't help. I think i developed my awkwardness in secondary school so I already knew most of the girls and then could talk to any of them but I stopped being able to talk to random girls and when I do I always say awkward things by mistake. I guess that explains why I can only pull in clubs.

There is no real question here and this is kind of vague but I'm just looking for general advise :)

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment