Pages

Search blog and web

Alone on my birthday. Again.

It's my birthday today (i'm 23) and once again, i'm doing nothing. This is my 4th birthday since I moved out and I have spent every single one of them alone, including my 21st.

I do have friends and nearly all of them have texted me saying happy birthday, which is something I guess, but I have no plans at all. Everyone else I know does something for their birthday whereas i've just sat in my room all day. Even on Facebook, everyone else I know has their wall flooded with birthday messages all day whereas i've had about 10. Haven't heard anything from my family either.

I accept that at my age i'm not going to get birthday presents, but I haven't even got a card. I always try to be nice to people and I like to think i'm a good friend, but every time I have a birthday it always makes me feel like **** and believe that deep down, nobody cares about me.

:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment