Pages

Search blog and web

Seventeen days to get over her

This thread is going to be a bit self-destructive because now I'm here in the editor, I really don't feel like shouting about how brilliant she is like I was thinking of doing. I've given myself until the end of the Easter holiday (the Tuesday after Easter Monday) to get over her, with absolutely no contact. I'd have given myself longer, or rather, not set myself an arbitrary time limit at all, but I see her in lessons so I've only really got these two-and-a-bit weeks.

I've deleted her number, Facebook, Plus etc. The only thing I can't bring myself to delete are our texts, so they're all still there with a number appearing instead of a name. I know I have to delete those too, and I'll probably get round to it soon.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment