Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed Isolated And No Friends

Hi this is my first post but I'll jump right to it. I feel so alone and depressed at my uni. The first semester was amazing. I had girlfriend and people talked to me and i did well on my exams. Comes second semester my girlfriend ditches me and I realize all my 'friends' have made new friends. I have nobody to talk to now and I'm always isolated in my room because I'm depressed. I'm not the kind of guy drinks or goes to clubs, that's not my kind of thing, so it's hard to make friends outside of uni. The societies at my uni are ****ty. My flatmates are never here so I'm all alone with no hopes to make any new friends. I hate this feeling of isolation and depression, and now I've got two weeks of no uni for Easter break and I hate it because I've got no friends and nothing to do. Usually people are happy for a holiday but I'm not. There's no chance of me switching universities so I'm stuck here for four years.

( Side note: I came across the world to do a subject I have no interest in just to be able to be with my girlfriend who ditched me later on) and this adds to my depression.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm alone with no friends isolated and depressed and I've got nobody to talk to. I NEED someone to talk to before I go crazy.I feel confused and unhappy:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment