Pages

Search blog and web

A question for the Vets... again

Sorry, would have loved to ask at a more appropriate place...

My hubby is a Vet... one of the issues in our marriage: we almost never go places. In fact I strongly assume that he is a little bit afraid of crowded and noisy places and he has "admitted" it once.

Okay. I think I could learn to live with it BUT my husband has a best friend who happens to be a Vet... and he goes to the bar with him all of the time, comes back in high spirits and drunk as can be and really seems to have enjoyed himself.
Tomorrow they are plaining it again and they are not taking me with them.

Is that typical for a Vet or is it that he does not feel anything for me?

I asked at a board for spouses and other people (for example the daughter of a Vet) and they said it's normal because of the special bond they share, but there was no Vet there who confirmed that this was true.

There is also other reasons why I feel unloved and I really sometimes do wonder if my husband feels anything for me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment