Pages

Search blog and web

Turned on by an average girl?

Okay so I'm average looking.I have quite a nice body, and people do sometimes call me pretty but I am not exceptional looking I look like most girls on the street. But I've decided that I want to give my boyfriend a strip tease soon. I haven't worked out the details yet but I know that the thought really turns me on.

A lot of guys like the idea of a hot girl strip teasing them but what about a average girl? Is he just going to be cringing or thinking that I look ridiculous or ugly even? I know he should find me attractive but I'm trying to be realistic. I have this fantasy of him really enjoying it but I'm scared he'll think I'm embarrassing or mad to think that me strutting about in my knickers is the same as some gorgeous stripper. And is the fun taken out of the fact that he's already seen me naked?

I also don't know if this is his kind of thing. I've tried to introduce kink before but he wasn't really interested and he doesn't have any fantasies or notice when I do sexy things for him and he only ever wants sex in pitch darkness, although he still calls me pretty.

Am I crazy for considering doing this? I want the boys to be honest and say if they would be turned off by an average girl strip teasing or turned off by strip teasing at all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment