Pages

Search blog and web

Do girls ever go for the eccentric one?

Not the cool kind of eccentric: I mean downright abnormal.

I've always been the odd one. I cannot explain why, because I sincerely don't know or understand; but people regularly call me weird, unpredictable, spast!c, whatever - including friends and family. I don't like it, and I'd gladly give anything to be closer to the norm. Sometimes I can laugh it off, but most of the time it bothers me.

I feel like some sort of strange animal in a zoo: in a group I am often seen as the clown, people approach me with caution, and generally avoid being alone with me because I make them feel awkward/uncomfortable.

I've tried to best to act 'normal', whatever that means, but it seems that no matter what I do, I get sucked back into my real self.

I've never had a relationship of course, but I'm at the age where it would be nice to be close to someone. Is there anything I can do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment