Pages

Search blog and web

Lost and unsatisfied with 14 year marriage

Wife and daughter are out doing there thing while I sit here alone. Often I don't mind because I like more down time than they do but its too much and getting old.

I am no longer part of their lives for the most part even though we live together.

My wife is obviously not interested in me and I am not sure we are a good match. I prefer intellectual conversation and working toward long term goals.

She prefers lots of socializing and short term gratification.

I am to sure I want to bother investing any further in a failure.

I was hot for my wife and still am but she is not interested.

Complaints aren't attractive but I am ready to move out and will tell her so tonight when she gets home.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment