Pages

Search blog and web

Does he now hate me because of this?

I've been seeing this guy and we've been having drunken sex. 3 weeks ago was the first time we were both 100% sober and tried having sex. However, after putting on a condom and having been inside me for barely any time, he went soft :confused:. At first I was really offended and he seemed really embarrassed and tried fingering me but i was still feeling a bit put out and he stopped. Then we both just lay there apart, but when i looked at him he seemed close to tears so I hugged him and kissed him feeling guilty for not handling it well. He then mad an excuse to leave even though i told him I wanted him to stay. For the next few days, I contacted him ( I haven't mentioned what happened) and his replies were really limited and the last two and half weeks, hes completely ignored my texts. I've asked him whats wrong and hes literally cut me off completely and I'm so sad : (. He had sex with me sober when I was drunk and vice versa so why is it when we were both sober this happened? Two nights after this incident though we had drunken sex successfully but that was the last time I saw him. He seemed fine with me then as well. However hasn't tried to speak to me at all and seems to have moved on so easily which is really hurting me because I really did think he liked me. Should I just give up or ask him again what i did (i don't want to seem desperate!) He was a fairly inexperienced guy so do you think it was because of what happened that he no longer wants anything to do with me or something else? (since i did see him that one time after and he seemed fine) He just drastically went off me after previously speaking to me everyday. Please help, I really liked him but it seems like he really doesn't like me anymore. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment