Pages

Search blog and web

Is it normal to feel irritated/snappy with your partner

Hi, I was just wondering how normal it is to feel irritated or snappy with your partner, or even find their voice vaguely irritating. I only feel like this when I'm already in a bad/tired mood, or when I'm hormonal. I recently got the implant and I have a lot of essays to write, so I'm feeling anxious and stressed anyway. It's a Uni relationship, so we spend a lot of time together - most nights and a lot of time during the day too. When I feel snappy or irritated I usually tell him I'm feeling a bit down or in a bad mood and want some space, which he's absolutely fine with as he often gets these moods himself. I guess I just wanted your thoughts on this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment