Pages

Search blog and web

What should i do? advice please

Basically I broke up with my girlfriend because i thought i didn't love her, 3 months later i realise i still like her, and win her back. Now we're seeing each other and i've changed completely for her and i've tried to hard to make her happy any way possible. However she treats me like shiz and has double standards. She complains about little things like girls talking to me but then she'd go to a party and get drunk and not text me all day. Then she'd ignore my calls and texts at parties event though i've told her i don't like it, and she'd promise she would.
Am i overreacting? or is she a female dog? what should i do, i really do love her, but maybe things aren't meant to be?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment