Pages

Search blog and web

This site is causing problems!

I have lurked here for a while, this is my first thread. This week I have been reading alot in the the Sex section. Let the problems begin!
We have been married over 25years and he is my first and only partner. Things have slowed down over the years but we still enjoy each other 2 maybe 3 times a week. I have always been more shy when it comes to the bedroom. I have no problems enjoying sex, I guess it comes to not being adventurous?
I have been reading these threads and getting urges that I haven't felt in years. My husband always wanted to go down on me, which has happened but not often. In reading here I am finding out that alot of men really do enjoy it. (I never believed him when he told me he did) The different threads I read want to make me explore even more than that. He now is out of town for 3 days and I don't know what I am going to do!!! Also what is he going to think when he comes home and I want it all??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment