Pages

Search blog and web

Can anyone make sense of this? not sure what to do.

  • Met a guy, got on well chatted for 2 weeks or so came for a night out with a few of his friends (who I also knew but didn't know knew him) for my birthday
  • Went home with him that night spoke about it the next day both don't want anything serious (I'd prefer a FWB didn't really get what he wanted)
  • Carried on talking to each other now we're friend/friendly looked after me when I was really ill and stuff (only a week after sleeping with him)
  • Week later went round to his after work which I work late for a club, both a bit drunk ended up sleeping with each other again but it was a thing we both knew was going to happen and wanted it to. This time we spooned and cuddled and he was holding my hand and stuff (found that a bit odd not really a fwb thing?) wanted me to stick around in the morning watching tv and stuff even shows he hates.


That's the background of what's happened. So again a week later I go round to his after work both sober this time he made me some food and a cup of tea. He's quite socially awkward so not the player type never gone home with a girl he met out (except me) always saying I'm out of his league and couldn't believe I went back with him. Isn't an initiator or confident in that way basically.

So we go to bed and again with the spooning and cuddling but no other moves to indicate he wanted to have sex even though he clearly did (if you catch my drift) so I initiated it. Kissed for a while and foreplay and stuff but he stopped me before we had sex saying that "we can't" when I asked why he said because I was an amazing girl :S he really didn't want to stop but he's not ready for sex right now (even though it's already happened) and he's emotionally detached which is why he broke up with his ex a few months back because he just stopped caring and he didn't want to be like that with me and I deserved more than that. Said he'll probably be ready soon. Also kept trying to find out if I was speaking to other people and kept giving me hints he wasn't even though I never asked.

I just can't make sense of that what on earth does he want? And what should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment