Pages

Search blog and web

Staying with boyfriend over Easter

Me and my boyfriend met at Uni and the end of last term, and, having been together for about three months, decided that during the Easter holidays we'll visit each other at our parents' homes. Whilst I am genuinely looking forward to it, I'm also a little worried, namely because it'll be 4/5 solid days together at a time. I love spending time with him (we already spend a lot of time together now - most nights and a lot during the day) but am worried that we'll get sick or snappy with each other, especially because it'll be an unfamiliar environment for the other person. I'm also worried about things to do when he comes to stay with me, like what if he finds my area boring/dislikes my family etc. It also feels like a big step, and he feels nervous too, as a lot of people (including possibly our families) expect the person you meet at Uni to be the person you stay with for a long time, so both of us want to make a good impression!

I know I'm massively overthinking this, but I was just wondering if anyone has been through a similar thing and has any tips on how to make the visits enjoyable and fun :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment