Pages

Search blog and web

I've started to become very bitter towards other girls, and it's worrying me..

I just want to start by saying that this is absolutely nothing at all due to jealousy; it's not about other girls' looks, but I have begun to hate their attitudes, I feel like I am turning into some kind of monster. I know this thread will probably offend a lot of girls, which I apologise for in advance, and I know that there are certainly many very nice girls, and this is probably all in my head.

Earlier in my life I was bullied by guys, but otherwise, the vast, vast majority of bullying/bitchiness,, over a span of nearly 15 years, has been from other girls, and I think that is largely where it stems from.

Ironically, 95% of my friends are girls. Admittedly, I don't have tons and tons of friends, and I find these friends bitchy sometimes. But we have been friends for many years, they are very loyal to me and I trust them completely.

I'll start with my examples. I may be walking in the street and I can just see a girl looking me up and down. I feel like I being judged on my clothes, my size etc. and I just end up giving them a dirty look and staring back at them.

I feel like girls are so threatened by each other and can be so nasty as a result. However, I've noticed that they are sweet as pie to guys; mainly the good-looking ones.
My boyfriend was friends with a girl for a while who he had liked before me (long story), and I just found her to be so catty; she actually called me a name to him and on facebook (aimed at me) didn't seem to acknowledge me or seem interested in meeting me at all, and apparently started acting more interested when she found out he had been speaking to me. They're no longer friends, but whenever I think of her, I get so, so angry, and I am probably jealous that my boyfriend liked her and the closeness they had, but never mind. She also called other girls ugly etc.

I've been called ugly or bitched about soo much by girls, I just can't be bothered. I wish they weren't so insecure about their looks and so didn't feel the need to mock others to make themselves feel better. I am sick of the bikini 'look at me' posing and pouting on facebook to gain attention.
I am sick of them thinking they are too good for others.
I've had so many bad experiences with girls, and I know I sound like an absolute monster, but that's genuinely how I feel. I know this is abnormal and I need some kind of help with it. I try to hide it from everyone, but I've spoken to my boyfriend a little about it.

I am really sorry for causing offense to anybody. If anyone feels the same or has any advice, I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment