Pages

Search blog and web

Do I want to know the truth?

Been married 33 years, I love my wife and even though I have said things in anger that I'm sure hurt her, I have always been faithful to our marriage, I have never physically abused her, I don't drink or do drugs or stay out all night, as a matter of fact I rarely go anywhere without her. She is a great person,and she deserves a better life than I can give her, I don't think I please her in bed even though I try, and she never (very very rarely) initiates sex ( probably due to the fact that I don't bring her to climax). I work hard, provide for us pretty well, we have a nice house ,she drives a nice car,etc. (She also has a full time job).
My point of concern comes from the fact that I found a pair of underware in her drawer that has "Booty Call" emblazoned across the back of them. I asked her about them and she said she saw them online, liked the look and bought them, and that she didn't know what "booty call" meant. She has never owned (to my knowledge) panties with any writing on them. I can't seem to get over this situation, it haunts my thoughts on many days. Does she have a "Booty Call" that does satisfy her like I cant?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment