Pages

Search blog and web

Girls are Terrible Liars.

Here's a nice story for ya'll.

A girl and I were friends, and all of a sudden, she stopped talking to me, ignoring all my messages and calls. I, to my knowledge, had done nothing wrong. It had been about a week since we'd spoke, and I got a text from a random number saying "Hey x". I had deleted this girl's number because I didn't want the temptation of speaking to her again, because I knew she didn't want to speak to me, and I wanted to respect her decision, as much as it really hurt me to see a friendship end with someone I really cared about. I was genuinely really upset.

So anyway, I had deleted her number, and replied to the text asking who it was texting me, to which I got a reply of "Dick.". I then recognised the last few digits of the number, and asked if it was this girl, to no response, so I rang, to no response.

Anyway, a while later, I got a text saying "Sorry who is this? I have a missed call from you." Now, you can see why this surprised me. I knew it was her, and I thought she was just joking around with me, until the conversation continued. She then claimed she had no record of ever texting me, and claimed one of her friends must have stolen the phone and text a random number.

Here's where it gets funny. This person then claims to not know of the girl I'm mentioning, and says they are a guy, and claims they are hung very well. Then, I am told they have to go, because they are at a party.

I liked talking to this strange guy I had never met who had both simultaneously text me, but had no knowledge of who I was. Then, to prove I was right, I rang "him".

Unfortunately, it went straight to answer phone, so I couldn't speak to this guy. Funnily enough, the answering message was that of the girl I knew and had fallen out with, and even said her name in it. :rolleyes:

TL;DR, girls can't lie very well.

Oh, and she's on TSR, so she'll probably read this :teehee:

Funny thing is, I'm actually really hurt by all of this, because I really cared about her. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment