Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think that she's interested?

I bumped into a girl, that I haven't seen for two years, and she was as stunning as ever. The conversation was flowing, she asked questions as did I. She remembered what career I wanted to enter even though I haven't seen her for a few years, she put this down to having an excellent memory. Anyway we talked more about random stuff, work etc, I noticed that she spoke really quickly but I can't remember if this was something that she did previously. I mentioned that we should go for a drink sometime to which she replied 'yeah that would be fine.' I'm seeing her next weekend, at a function, so should I arrange a date? Does she sound interested or was she just trying to be nice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment