Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know if this is a problem or if I'm being a total idiot

So a guy I kind of like gets my bus after school, and as he knows I also get the bus he often asks me to wait for him. Sometimes its pretty inconvenient for me (e.g. the other day our English lesson was cancelled but he had to copy up some work so I waited for almost an hour :3) but I do it anyway because I like getting the bus with him. However, on some occasions he has made me wait for him and then gone off with some guy (he always seems to prefer talking to guys) or changed his plans so hes not getting the bus after all and then been like 'ahaha who cares' when I point out it wasnt especially nice of him to ask me to wait and then not actually come with me.
Should I be flattered that he wants to get the bus wirh me (although I am about 99% sure he would not consider viewing me as anything other than a friend - I am friendzoned lol) or should I stop waiting for him because of him letting me down several times? Sometimes I do feel vaguely used, but then it occurs to me I hate getting the bus alone so its kind of worth it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment