Pages

Search blog and web

I can't get over her, and don't think I ever will

Finding it really hard to get over her, mainly because I feel like there is a connection between us, I feel like I've come so close but yet so far.

Went on one date with her. Went well, was really good. Took 4 weeks toarrange a second. Asked 3/4 times and kept getting (seemingly valid excuses), though she kept saying we should still meet up.
When I see her in our social circle she's always hanging off me, still have conversations, stand extremely close to me, taking selfies with me and generally showing interest.


Arranged second date for Sunday or Monday (this time I gave her two weeks notice instead of a few days). Saw her a few days later to confirm which day. She couldn't do Sunday. I asked about the Monday but she said she might be meeting her cousins. I said to let me know then. But I know we aren't meeting.


I think she may like me, hence the mixed signals and stuff. But she's returns to her country (France) in 3 months. She might end up staying, but it's not likely.
Maybe she doesn't want to get into anything now. Maybe she's waiting to see if she stays.
Maybe I'll wait to see if she does stay, and try again?


In the meanwhile, I need to get over her. But I've never liked someone like this (never asked a girl out) before.


I keep getting reminded of our connection too- loads of people think I should ask her out (not realising I have), and some already think we are a couple. That's how close and evident it is to others.
Only today someone said "oh I saw you with your girlfriend in tescos last week".

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment