Pages

Search blog and web

Why is my ex behaving this way?

We broke up in Jan after 2 and half months together. She wanted us to be friends and we still saw each other at uni and things were fairly comfortable between us. We still used to text each other often (nothing flirty, just general convo) but recently I hadn't spoken to her for a few days. She messaged me yesterday while I was out, I told her that I'll text her when I'm back home later and she said that's fine..

Later that night I messaged her saying hi and then two minutes later she went offline.. She has been online during the day but still hasn't replied and we didn't even have any kind of argument or anything at all! Just suddenly she has decided to avoid me.

I know that she is having problems at home etc.. but should I message her again or just leave it?

Any replies will be appreciated.. thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment