Pages

Search blog and web

Just been dumped -not sure how to deal with it?:(

After nearly 7 months of being together he rang today andended it because of a 'lack of communication'

He said that he's never been so nice to a girl before, he really liked me andno-one but god knows how much he did but I just didn't understand what he wastrying to do/appreciate the things he did for me and that he liked me (I didbut I admit I could have vocalized my appreciation more) plus physically hefelt like he always had to ask and I wasn't being willing and so he can't do itanymore.

I just feel really empty, I didn't realize some of thethings that were making him feel unhappyL
I asked if he still wanted to talk but he said he'sexplained how he felt and that this would be the last time we talk.

I feel like I've not only lost 'us' but that I've lost a friend as well. And Ifeel sad because in the end he thought I just didn't care but thatcouldn't be further from the truth; I still have feelings forhim –he is the only guy I've ever been with and I feel like I opened up more than I do anyone elsewith the things I've shared with him:/ I'm just a person who finds it hard vocalizingmy feelings/worry about being a burden on people so I more wait for them tocontact me so I don't feel like I'm bothering them

I want to talk to him and tell him that as I don't want him looking backfeeling like I was just this emotionless person who never cared but then Idon't want to annoy him because he's said he doesn't want to talk so what do Ido?


Should I try to just move on? (how do you find thestrength to delete his messages/number –I just can't even think about it) Or givehim a bit of space and try to talk? Have any of you guys ever gotten back incontact with an ex again?


IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment