Pages

Search blog and web

How to get into a relationship?

I'm in my second year of university and i haven't made many friends, but the ones i have are pretty close. However, we rarely go out as they have long term partners.
I'm a girl and bisexual but i'd prefer to date girls. I've gone to a few LGBT club nights and met cool people, but they have their own friends and we've never hung out after. It's been months since i've spoke to them so it's too late to talk to them now.
I'm not really into clubs, but those are the only events in the LGBT societies. I've joined a few others but ended up stopping after a few months because they were boring or not what i expected.

I don't want to go to clubs on my own, but i want to be in a relationship. Is there anything i can do to make this happen? I always say this but then i end up watching shows at night and that doesn't get me anywhere. I'm scared that i'll be single forever, i'm not really doing anything about it.

Will i have to wait until next year to start again with the society and join more? That's months away :/
I'm just not sure what i could do by myself, and it's too late to join societies now.

How does everyone else get girlfriends or boyfriends?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment