Pages

Search blog and web

Realising That Nobody Cares About You?

Is the only solution to become uber selfish and look out for yourself only?

I made another thread on this (abusive family I'm cutting off, a lot of my friends have ended up bullying me, pretty much no proper friends left now, dropped out of uni recently).

I've learned to stand up for myself now and am no longer a pushover, but I genuinely don't see the point of being nice to people any more either. People only ever have been nice to me because they saw me as cool in a sense or wanted something from me. Girls being nice so I would help them with their coursework. Guys being nice just to bask in my attention till they moved onto some other girl.

Life seems to be all about others screwing you over for their own gain, unless they are family or close best childhood friends, both of which I will never have. Why would I give a **** about morals or empathy beyond following the law if people have never seriously given a **** about me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment