Pages

Search blog and web

Is this worth saving or should I give up

Hi all,

This is my post in the infidelity section.

http://ift.tt/1idJh21

Currently very much in limbo. Just walking around in a daze. The other night my wife went out with the lady next door at 11.30pm. I was asleep in bed and the next door neighbour had been playing music. She asked my wife to go dancing with her. My wife then came into me and asked me if she could go. I said no. She went anyway. Didnt sleep all night, she came home next door at 1.40am. They talked to 4.00am when she came home. My wife said she talked about her abusive relationship with her ex husband who bashed her. My wife apparently told her i was the best thing that ever happenned to her and that she had been unfaithful to me, and i had major trust issues with her.

The next day i was basically hovering over her and just not good to be around. She told me i cant make her feel bad for going out, and that she had done nothing wrong.

She had told the neighbour that she had probably ruined the best thing she had ever had. My wife has been seeing a psychiatrist and is working on herself, her issues with her mother, and depression problems. She has been doing self help courses, and generally is better.

However i cant shake the negative feelings i have about her, and feel disgust with her, and what she has done. I feel the same about me and my inability to move on or seperate. I know i cant keep make her feeling bad forever, no matter how bad i am feeling.

Any thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment