Pages

Search blog and web

Wishing Ex-boyfriend happy birthday?

We were together for 2 years and I have known him for 4 years. We brokeup about 2 months ago and he never tried to contact me, even though I tried a lot that somehow it would work out and we get back together.

Now the thing is, his birthday is coming up and I am confused if I should wish him or not. I still want us to be together and I am thinking maybe if I don't wish him, he will notice this and then eventually try to contact me (you know human nature: why she didnt wish me, I should check upon her or something)
On the other hand if I don't wish him, he may never talk to me again? He might think she doesn't even care to wish me on my birthday?

Can you people help me with your past experiences? All kind of advice is appreciated! And yes I still want to be with him, so suggest me accordingly.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment