Pages

Search blog and web

Are there any "legit" NSA websites out there? Not paying for a scam!!

Possibly the wrong site to discuss this but I have got good advice here before. I am ready to move on but I really don't even want to think about the drama of dating right now......:scratchhead:


I guess being online, I am willing to admit that I mostly want to find a friend with bennies and now only surrounded by married women.

I have visited several NSA sites and since it sounds too good to be true, I determined most are. My first flag is that there are no fee schedules listed, you have to go through the BS sign up just to get the "upgrade now to contact".

I am a member on match.com and have found it a complete dud but at least it is legit and I knew what I was getting into. No need to reup that deal...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment