Pages

Search blog and web

Can i still have a fantastic career even though i'm in this relationship?

I love my boyfriend of 1.5 years so much. I feel like i'd die if we weren't together, you know how it is. We're long distance most of the time because i'm at uni and he's not- he works full-time in the catering industry in a hotel. Although he has no ambition himself to go to uni, he supports me 100% with what I do. He is patient and handles the long distance well and is proud of me for wanting to do something good career wise with my life. He pretty much hates his own job but has no plans to find an alternative career path, i'm not sure why but its just the way he is. The thing is, I want a great job at the end of this 4-year uni course. I'm working hard to achieve my goals. I guess the thing that worries me is that the strain of long-distance, coupled with his distinctly different level of career ambition to mine, may one day be the undoing of our relationship :/ However, I think if you want anything badly enough, you can have it. I want both him and an amazing career. What do you think? Does it sound like two people with potentially opposite careers and ambitions can have a happy, strong and successful relationship? I really want this to work, more than a anything cos he really is the nicest person and I love him to bits

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment