Pages

Search blog and web

My Living Hell

Well, as suggested by my IC, I'm posting my story here to try and cope and heal...

I've lurked here for many weeks, trying to get the courage to write about this...

This is so very difficult for me. The steamy details I've learned, and the horrid images in my mind, won't let me rest or even have hope...

Here goes...

My wife and I met in college, began dating and of course had regular sex, and fell very deeply in love. We married about a year after we graduated. We've now been married for 19 years. We have no children (a mutual choice), we both have good careers, and until a year ago I thought she and I were just so lucky to have married our soul mate on our first try...

But about a year ago I came home early from work due to sickness, and saw a strange car parked on the road in front of our house. I thought nothing of it and went inside, and heard strange sounds coming from our bedroom. I entered our bedroom and saw a horrible sight; a strange man on top of my wife, with her legs WRAPPED AROUND HIM, and him going to town like a Singer sewing machine...and her moaning in pleasure.

I'm a somewhat big/strong man, and I pulled him off her and beat the living **** out of him. I carried him outside (he was still naked) and dumped him in the street. He got in his car and drove away. Later I found out that he went to the hospital that night with a broken nose and jaw. Which proves that some tragedies have a small silver lining.

Anyway, my wife swore to me that it was a "first". Her lover was a co-worker than had pursued her relentlessly for years, and she finally gave in after a night of bar-hopping together while I was away tending to my sick mother. The affair continued for about a year until my above-described D Day.

After I beat the **** out of him, I told her to leave. Of course she pleaded and begged, swore that it "meant nothing", and pledged her love and committment to me. I didn't buy it.

Anyway, she left and we didn't talk for 2 weeks, mainly because I didn't answer her phone calls or emails.

More later. This is as much as I can bear to write now. I'm about to lose it again just recounting these details.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment