Pages

Search blog and web

He gave me permission and is now furious

My husband and I have been married 6 years. He always knew I had fooled around with my female BFF prior to marriage and always said he wouldn't be mad if I slept with another woman.

I never did anything until recently. My bff was staying over as she lives out of town and we all drank that evening. My bff jumped into the bed (we always shared beds before) so my husband was going to sleep on the couch (they agreed that whoever got to bed first was able to sleep in the bed, and that the other person got the blow up mattress that night).

Anyways, my best friend and I ended up sleeping together. It lasted only about 5 minutes before I pushed her off and said I couldn't do it. I told my husband about it the very next day. Right when I told him he was fine and laughed it off but its now been 3 days and he hasn't spoken to me and is extremely angry.

He said how awful I am because he was right in the next room. He knows he said I could sleep with another woman but its how it happened that makes him angry. It was because he was in the next room that he is so mad and is contemplating ending the marriage as I am such a "terrible wife". I can't grasp this as I thought permission was permission and don't see how him being in the other room makes a difference. I pushed my friend off of me after I came to my senses and told my husband the very next morning and have apologized profusely. I have asked what I can do to make it better and he says he has no idea.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment