Pages

Search blog and web

Why does she hate me ?

Hi
So ive known this girl since school and we got on well we both liked each other and used to text/flirt and talk a lot. It came to the point we would want to go out on dates however if I asked her she would be busy and sometimes I would too. But we were really close for a while and we drifted apart towards the summer. I did text her but she didnt reply back and she also deleted me off facebook. Right so I left school to go uni and she was still at school repeating the year. I came back to school a few months into the uni semester and I seen her in the common room I came in and I was talking to my friends and she was giving me really dirty looks. She didnt say anything tho. Now 3 years have gone by and she walked in to a restaruant with her friend and my mate is a waiter there and he starting speaking to her about school and asked if she still talks to me and she said she dosent know who I am. Which is a lie because she really does. But she has also been taking the piss out of me if someone ask about me. Which I dont understad ??

I dont get it look we stopped talking towards the end of school and I made the effort to speak to her but she didnt bother to text bk or anything and I messaged her on fb and she didnt reply so I left it.

I also heard people were teasing her a bit about me in school nothing major tho. I mean if someone said anything in school I would tell them off. But obviuously I wasnt there to stop it.

Time has gone by but why the fucj is she still holding this grudge against me ?? I havent said anything ??

The only thing I can think about is that I turned her down when she asked me out but it was exam season so what could I do. I still asked her after exam and she gave me a sob story saying we cant make time which is translated to stay away from me. Coz if she really liked me she would make time

But what is her problem why is she still pissed at me after all these years ??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment