Pages

Search blog and web

How to Deal with a Spouse's Sexual Past

I knew when I met my husband that he had been on drugs in the past and had a very difficult past. I knew he had been with other women, but I guess I never really wanted to know details. After marrying him I asked him one day how many there had been. He hesitantly said, "At least 50 that I knew their names." I was shocked. Later I found a list stuck in an old picture book where he had listed them all. He was right. There were about 50 names on there, but there were also a lot of "blonde girl at beach", "girl in Apt.", Indian girl, etc. I am having a very difficult time with this. Granted he didn't know me then and he does love me now, but how can I ever not feel like just a number on the list? Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment