Pages

Search blog and web

Break up

I'm unsure whether to break up with my boyfriend. We've been together a while and recently he just isn't interested in me at all. He spends like 3 hours a day with me cos he's too busy doing his bike and he's always needing to go somewhere for a part. We barely speak and when we do it's me leading the conversation. We don't seem to go out anymore because he doesn't want to. It's becoming boring but i don't want us to split up. Whenever I talk to him about it he thinks I'm talking rubbish, I just feel like he doesn't care much for me anymore. I also say nice things to him all the time and he says 'jokes' back but I don't think they're jokes. What do I do?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment