Pages

Search blog and web

How to take his attention?

Hey everyone! I'm new here and i'm looking for advice.

I've been married for 2 months now, i know it's a very short time for couples to start complaining but my husband and i only have sex like 3 times in week. I don't know what just happened we used to do more and then it just changed.

I thought it was my fault at first, i started to think that he's fed up with me, found a better person or i'm no longer the person he knew before but then i realized that his work and hobbies are taking him away from me. he never actually leaves his laptop or ipad, he is always busy and that's annoying, i go wait for him in bed but he stays up all night.

Help me please because this is driving me crazy, how can i take his attention, make him notice that i want him?

Thanks for Reading

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment