Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend pressuring me to propose..

Long story short, over the last 6 months or so my girlfriend of 5 years has been going on and on about my making a commitment and how she wants me to propose to her...

We've been dating since we were 15, we're both 20 and in year 2 (her) and year 3 (me) at university in seperate cities quite far apart, but we've lived together for stints during summers but never full time.

We have no idea when we'll be able to live together full time, she has 2 years of uni left and I don't see myself getting a career in my field where she studies

These are the main reasons I'm not ready to propose, I love her and I do see us getting married but I don't see this as a good time for it but she thinks that because i don't want to 'incase I find someone better than isn't long distance'

its really starting to stress me out, I've tried talking to her about it but she doesn't seem to understand why I want to wait

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment