Pages

Search blog and web

Exclusivity whilst dating

Ok, so this all relates to the same situation I've mentioned in my other posts. Basically the girl I went on a date with I met on a dating site and like I find whilst I'm waiting for her to reply to me about when we'll meet up or whatever, I like to go on the site and distract myself by talking to other people. Obviously this is by no means cheating as we're not going out, and I'm not even meeting any of these other people. However I have noticed she has been online since we exchanged numbers so I would assume she is either doing the same, or is talking with other people with intentions of meeting up or whatever.

Basically I fear that she'll be talking to other guys who she's more interested in and it'll end up being she lost interest in me or whatever. So I want to avoid going online incase she thinks I am looking elsewhere for companionship, which I'm not really.

I'm just wondering what other people would feel in this situation, would you assume I was playing around or would you not jump to conclusions (like I love to do).

Edit:
It's really not worded very well, I'm really tired, but basically TLDR- by her being aware of me being active on the dating site I met her on, am I hampering my chances at something serious with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment